Protect and organize your small gear with a carry-friendly Pelican Ruck Case. Snap-in lid organizers and divider trays keep things tidy, and there’s a loop grid system that secures gear in place so it doesn’t crash around. Pelican is known for their nearly indestructible cases, and now you can have that legendary protection in your backpack.
- Internal divider tray and flexible lid organizer let you compartmentalize your kit.
- Loop grid system secures gear inside.
- Cord port means that if you carry a powerbank (not included) you can charge your phone on the go, all while your stuff is protected in the case.
- Gasket seal and secure latching lid lock out water, dirt, snow and grit.
- Tough ABS outer shell with a rubberized exoskeleton protect against drops up to 12m.
- Rubberized interior protects gear from knocks and bumps.
- Air pressure valve keeps your case from sealing itself shut after your next flight.
- Multiple lash points give you carrying options.
- Compact lock loop lets you add an extra layer of protection to your case.
- Waterproof to a depth of 2m for 30 minutes.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Internal dimensions||22.6 x 13.6 x 7.5cm|
|External dimensions||28.3 x 17.4 x 9.9cm|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
The interior can be custom-fitted to accommodate various device storage.