Hiking poles for young explorers. These adjustable poles can keep up with your young trekker's growth spurts, and maybe even their outdoor enthusiasm. Made with sturdy aluminum, they're strong enough to pass on to the next generation of hikers.
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction is light, durable and economical.
- 2-section design is strong and compact enough to go in luggage.
- Length is adjustable from 75-110cm.
- Twist-lock mechanism is easy to loosen or tighten.
- PE grips are sized for smaller hands, with an adjustable webbing loop.
- Mid-sized trekking basket reduces snagging, with a carbide tip.
|Locking mechanism||Twist lock|
|Pole material||7075-T6 aluminum|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|