For tough day hikes and rough traverses. Cork grips are a luxurious design detail, and the wrist strap is carefully shaped for all-day comfort. Sturdy and strong, they keep you balanced under the weight of your pack, and save your knees from gravity's impact.
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction is light, durable and economical.
- 3-section design is packable on backpacks or in luggage with adjustable lengths from 105-140cm.
- Powerlock 3.0 mechanism is strong and easy to secure.
- Comfortable cork grips with ergonomic webbing loops.
- Mid-sized trekking basket reduces snagging, with a carbide tip.
|Locking mechanism||Powerlock 3.0|
|Pole material||7075-T6 aluminum|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|