Powder and trail friendly snowshoes. High-carbon steel front crampons provide traction for different terrain types and snow conditions. When you’re climbing up trails, heel riser bars give your calves a break, and the micro-adjustable Boa closure won’t cause pressure points so you can explore a little farther.
- 6061 T6 aluminum anodized frame is lightweight and sturdy.
- Contoured frame design allows for a natural stride.
- Decking sheds snow well and provides good float surface.
- High carbon steel crampons provide traction uphill and downhill.
- Freeflex pivot provides suspension and rotation on axle for an efficient stride.
- Contact Trek boot harness is flexible even in cold temperatures.
- Boa® Fit System lets you fine-tune the fit.
- Gradient heel riser reduces calf strain while climbing.
- Suitable for powder or on trails.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.