The North Face Canyonlands 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This fleece has a tough outer face and a heart-breakingly soft inner side. Sounds complex, but it's actually simple. Throw it on for cold mornings when you need a steadfast layer to buffer you from the elements.
- Smooth fleece outer face with a soft brushed inside.
- Chest and hand pockets have reverse coil zips that block wind, won't snag the fabric or absorb water.
- Micro-elastic binding at collar and back hem keeps the edges neat.
- Back length is 26.75 inches.
- Standard fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.