The North Face Campshire Pullover Hoodie 2.0 - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Deeply fleecy, this pullover is made with soft, thick-pile fleece you can really snuggle into. Elbow patches protect from wear and tear in a high friction spots, so it will last through multiple seasons of adventures.
- Made of deep-pile 300-weight Sherpa fleece.
- Reverse-coil zip won't snag fabrics.
- Kangaroo pocket with side zips.
- Elbow patches add durability.
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs seals in heat.
- Hem cinch-cord.
- Relaxed fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.