Wear your sustainability statement on your feet. These lightweight minimalist shoes are designed for endurance over land and sea, and use recycled plastic bottles to create a quick-draining mesh that cuts down on water-weight. Low-profile lugs give you off-road traction and the neoprene ankle collar keeps out grit on amphibious adventures. Roll them up and put them in your pack when you head to the shoreline.
- Neoprene ankle sock for full ankle mobility in and out of water.
- Water-repellent recycled PET mesh for minimal weight when wet.
- Quick-drain zones pump water out with each stride.
- Thin but durable Pro5 TPU outsole is puncture-resistant and non-marking.
- Sticky firm ground sole with low-profile multi-directional lugs provide wet and dry rock grip.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
|Upper material||Recycled plastic bottles|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product Sustainability||Recycled content|