Adidas ID Wind Jacket Parley - Women's
- Available prices $94.95
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Contribute to the removal of plastic from our waterways while you run and workout. Pull on this quick-drying windbreaker when you're out for unpredictable weather. The water-repellant finish sheds light rain, and a tight weave blocks wind. A 2-way zipper and chest vents let you open up or zip up depending on how hard you're running.
- Made with wind-resistant recycled polyester with a DWR finish for water-resistance.
- High neck keeps you covered.
- Zippered mesh vents on chest let you customize your ventilation.
- Adjustable hem and elastic on hood and cuffs seal out drafts.
- Plenty of reflective hits keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Loose fit is roomy through shoulders and chest for unrestricted movement.
- Built in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans, helping to remove plastic from beaches and coastal communities.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|