Contribute to the removal of plastic from our waterways while you run and workout. Pull on this quick-drying windbreaker when you're out for unpredictable weather. The water-repellant finish sheds light rain, and a tight weave blocks wind. A 2-way zipper and chest vents let you open up or zip up depending on how hard you're running.
- Made with wind-resistant recycled polyester with a DWR finish for water-resistance.
- High neck keeps you covered.
- Zippered mesh vents on chest let you customize your ventilation.
- Adjustable hem and elastic on hood and cuffs seal out drafts.
- Plenty of reflective hits keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Loose fit is roomy through shoulders and chest for unrestricted movement.
- Built in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans, helping to remove plastic from beaches and coastal communities.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|