The North Face TKA Glacier Pants - Men's
- Available prices $79.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Fuzzy pants for lazy mornings around camp. They're warm, but not too warm. And they're great for rest days or when you're not working hard.
- Made of 100-weight soft, polar fleece.
- Articulated knees.
- Elastic waist with a drawcord.
- Front handwarmer pockets and 1 zippered back pocket.
- Elastic cuffs at ankles.
- Relaxed fit at thigh with tapered knee and leg opening.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.