The North Face Warm Poly Hoodie - Men's
- Available prices $79.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Next-to-skin performance for cold weather activities. This hooded baselayer top has a peached face that is super soft against your skin, with TNF FlashDry™ treatment to keep you dry during intense exertion.
- Made of moisture-wicking recycled polyester and elastane.
- FlashDry™ fabric technology wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Slim-fitting hood fits comfortably under a helmet and has elastic binding to seal out drafts.
- Thumbholes add extra coverage and hold sleeves in place.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.