The North Face Warm Wool Blend Zip Neck Top - Men's
- Available prices $109.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The moisture managing properties of polyester mixed with the temperature regulation of wool, this zip-neck baselayer top gives next-to-skin performance in cold conditions. A stormflap behind the zipper blocks drafts.
- Made of moisture-wicking polyester and warm wool.
- Quarter zip gives venting options.
- Thumbholes add extra coverage and hold sleeves in place.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.