The North Face Warm Wool Blend Boot Tights - Men's
- Available prices $99.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The moisture managing properties of polyester mixed with the temperature regulation of wool, these boot-length baselayer bottoms give next-to-skin performance in cold conditions. The hem sits just above your boot to prevent bunching and discomfort.
- Made of moisture-wicking polyester and warm wool.
- Shorter boot-length inseam sits just above your boot collar.
- Fully functional fly for when nature calls.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.