The North Face North Dome Pullover Hoodie - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Keep your focus on your next hold. This lightweight hoodie protects your skin from harsh UV rays while it wicks moisture. The adjustable hood fits either over or under your climbing helmet.
- Made of a double-knit blend of polyester and nylon with FlashDry™ moisture-management technology to wick sweat and dry quickly.
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection.
- Hood has a micro-elastic edge binding and a shockcord adjustment for a snug fit either under or over your helmet.
- Underarm gusset lets you stretch and reach while thumbholes keep your sleeves in place.
- Slight drop-tail hem provides extra rear coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.