MEC Uplink Jacket -Seconds - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Sometimes things don’t quite go as planned. We built this lightweight synthetic insulated jacket for hiking and climbing, but when it arrived in stores, we noticed little bits of white "fluff" on the outside and heard from our members that this was also happening after wear. Due to the construction method, tiny bits of insulation were being pulled through the stitching. After testing the jackets, we've found it's easy to pick off the little bits of insulation and they don’t come back. The jacket's function and performance are not affected – its lightweight synthetic insulation will still keep you warm, even if it gets wet. Our focus on sustainability means we can’t bring ourselves to destroy the affected jackets, so we're offering them at a discount for you to enjoy. Thank you for helping us keep them out of landfills.
- Fabric is lightweight 20-denier ripstop polyester with DWR.
- Synthetic insulation retains warmth when wet. Fibres are locked in place with sewn-through quilting.
- Elastic thread in the underarm and back panels gives you range of motion without compromising insulating power.
- Full-length front zipper.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Elastic trim at the wrists and a drawcord hem help trap heat.
- Jacket folds into its external chest pocket. The bartacked loop lets it double as stuff sack. Small enough to fit on a harness or in the lid of your pack.
- Due to the seconds quality of these jackets, they are final sale.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.