Scarpa Furia Air Rock Shoes - Unisex
- Available prices $204.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The closest thing to climbing barefoot, but better. Offering finger-like grabbing ability and designed for maximum toe sensitivity, the Furia Air is ready to grip whatever you’re sending. The perforated upper is light and breathable, and the Medial Lateral Tension system helps focus your foot power where you need it most.
- Double-layered microsuede upper is perforated on the outside.
- Alcantara fibres under big toe area help shoe mould to your foot.
- Dual-tension MLT (Medial Lateral Tension) randing focuses power under the big toe.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber-wrapped forefoot adds security on technical toe hooks and scums.
- Aggressive downturned design is ideal for steep routes and boulder problems.
- 1mm Flexan midsole with a floating big toe pad adds slight support without losing sensitivity.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and sensitivity.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3mm Vibram XS Grip 2|