Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight, technical boots suited to modern mixed lines and high alpine routes where responsive feel and warmth are paramount. This is a high-level, do-it-all mountain boot, with details and construction designed to make it warm, waterproof and comfortable. The 3mm suede combined with Schoeller fabric work together with Sock-Fit technology to create a nearly seamless exterior. A stretch GORE-TEX lining and an integrated gaiter work to keep your feet warm and dry so you'll have fewer distractions from the technical challenges and choices at hand.
- Uppers are 3mm Perwanger leather with HS12 silicone waterproof impregnation and S-Tech fabric.
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort linings for waterproofing and modest insulation.
- Speed lacing pulleys on the eyelets are quick to adjust, distribute pressure evenly and hold the foot and ankle snuggly.
- TPU structured cuff creates a supportive cradle around your ankle.
- Integrated softshell gaiter keeps snow and debris out. The low-profile interior cuff keeps gaiters in place.
- Insoles are Pro-Fiber XT20.
- Sock-Fit Plus construction uses a single piece of S-Tech Schoeller elastic fabric for the tongue, flex-point and collar for a smooth consistent surface.
- Midsole has a polyurethane insert under the forefoot for stability and increased propulsion.
- Rubber rand extends up the side of the boot for durability and protection.
- Rear rand locks the heel securely to create a secure climbing platform.
- Polyurethane heel insert absorbs shock for during long days of kicking steps, front pointing and slogging through talus.
- Vibram® Essential AC sole for solid support and torsional stability
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure