Scarpa Phantom Tech Mountaineering Boots - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From the smears of the Icefields Parkway to the frozen heights of the Rockies, waterfall ice technicians and fast-and-light alpinists will appreciate the light weight, warmth and precision offered in a single boot. The 2019 redesign sheds over 10% of the weight of the previous model, so you'll be able to stay nimble and in synch with the sensitivity and traction provided by the Vibram Precision Tech Roll soles. Exceptional ice-climbing performance is finished off with a purpose-designed zipper closure to keep in your hard-earned warmth.
- Gaiters are light and super tough PU Tek and S-Tech fabric with HDry® waterproof membrane to keep feet dry.
- Upper/shell is constructed from Microtech, Primaloft® 100 and Micropile for warm support.
- A purpose-designed and highly durable zipper closure eases access.
- Quick-lace system allows for easy tie-ins with cold or gloved fingers.
- Insole is made of carbon fibre and EVA for cushioned control, with Aerogel® inserts for added warmth.
- EVA midsoles are light-weight, microporous, and absorb shock.
- Vibram® Precision Tech Roll soles have a natural rocker for walking efficiency on approaches.
- Soles use Vibram® Mont rubber compound for grip and sensitivity.
- Compatible with all crampon binding systems.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure