A carbon paddle that offers the ergonomics of a bent paddle without added cost. Its full carbon shaft features moulded grips that keep your wrists in a relaxed more ergonomic position. The Kingpin connection system is durable and offers 12 different paddling angles.
- Carbon reinforced APX (polymer blend) blades are stiff, durable and light.
- Carbon fiber shaft provides high strength to weight ratio.
- Advantage Grip 7° wrist offset angle lessens forearm, wrist and shoulder fatigue.
- Kingpin connection system offers 12 blade angle settings
- The Advantage grip is made of a soft rubber material, that when held, reduces wrist, forearm and shoulder strain.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon reinforced plastic|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||46 x 18cm (18 x 7.1in.)|
|Blade angle||0° to 90° (15° increments)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.