A lightweight work of art for performance paddlers. Great for touring, the low-angle blades offer a soft catch and power to every stroke. The dihedral angle cushions your muscles and joints on long touring days, and the infinitely adjustable ferrule lets you tune it for weather conditions.
- Carbon foam core increases buoyancy and helps when bracing or rolling.
- ABS blades with reinforced edges for impact resistance.
- Smart dihedral angle is easy to use and has exceptional stability and performance.
- Advantage 7° offset angle reduces wrist, forearm and shoulder strain.
- Advantage grips are moulded to offer ergonomics similar to a bent shaft.
- Carbon shaft is straight for power transfer.
- Leverlock ferrule system offers infinite blade angle options.
- Mid-sized low angle blades suit most paddlers.
|Weight||822g (220 cm)|
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||48 x 16cm (18¾ x 6¼in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.