It's a lightweight work of art for performance paddlers. Optimized for high-angle paddling, the Fit lets you quickly apply power to forward, turning or steering strokes. The smooth finish and rib-free back provides a clean and quiet entry and exit from the water. Moulded grips create ergonomics similar to a bent shaft, without the cost that comes with it.
- Carbon foam core increases buoyancy and helps when bracing or rolling.
- ABS blades with reinforced edges for impact resistance.
- Smart dihedral delivers exceptional stability and performance
- Advantage 7° offset angle reduces wrist, forearm and shoulder strain.
- Advantage grips are moulded to offer ergonomics similar to a bent shaft.
- Straight carbon shaft offers a precise and powerful feel.
- Leverlock ferrule system offers infinite blade angle options.
- Full-size, high-angle blades designed for power.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||44 x 18cm (17½ x 7¼in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.