The North Face Deptford Down Jacket - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When icy winds howl down city streets, just flip up your hood and sink into the lightweight warmth. Loaded with luxe down insulation, the Deptford is ready for harsh winter weather.
- Shell is 47% recycled poylester.
- Lined with 50-denier polyester that's 100% recycled.
- 550-fill power goose down provides gentle, cloud-like warmth.
- Down insulation is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Down-proof, ripstop shell has a DWR finish to help shrug off light rain.
- 2-way Vislon® front zip
- Dual zippered front pockets and a zippered internal pocket mean there’s lots of room for daily necessities.
- Velcro® adjustment at the cuffs and a drawcord hem seal out the cold.
- Relaxed fit offers a casual all day comfort, with room to layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.