A lightweight, technical pack with all-mountain touring capability, fitted with a Mammut Removable Airbag System 3.0 (RAS) for added safety in avalanche terrain. At 30L, with attachment points for extra gear, and a sub-2kg weight with the RAS system, it's a lightweight rig for hut-to-hut touring and carefully packed overnights. A wire frame suspension system and thermoformed back panel are comfortable for "one more run" and long touring days.
- Thermoformed padded back panel, padded shoulder straps and hipbelt provide cushion and a balanced feel that skis well.
- 6mm wire V-shaped internal aluminum frame supports the load.
- Padded hipbelt has an integrated gear loop and zippered pocket.
- Top-loading zippered access to main and front avi tool compartments.
- Small zippered internal pocket with key clip.
- Integrated attachment points for diagonally carrying skis or vertically carrying a snowboard.
- 2 ice-axe carriers.
- Includes pack and RAS system.
- Refillable air cartridge available separately. Empty cartridges can be filled at approved centres such as dive shops or paintball stores.
- Hydration compatible.
- Safety leg loops for use with the RAS airbag system.
|Main fabric||Cordura nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Deployment System||Compressed air|