The North Face Freedom Insulated Jacket - Girls' - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
From the first run to the last, this cozy jacket will help your little one forget about the weather. A seam sealed waterproof breathable shell offers all-day protection from the elements. Lined with multiple densities of efficient HeatSeeker™ insulation, warmth is focused where it's needed. When the heavens open or the wind kicks up, the insulated hood adds a layer of warmth. Plenty of pockets for snacks and daily necessities, plus a zippered sleeve pocket for ticket to ride.
- Waterproof breathable DryVent™ 2-layer shell has been fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- Lined with a light and soft recycled polyester taffeta that feels great against the skin but has a low enough pile for easy layering.
- Heatseeker insulation is lightweight and efficient.
- Insulated 3-piece hood fits close to the head, staying in place when the wind picks up.
- Dual zippered hand pockets keep small necessities close.
- Single zippered pocket on the left sleeve is the perfect home for a lift pass.
- Powder skirt helps seal out the white stuff when the fresh tracks run deep.
- Adjustable cuffs keep the warm in and the cold out.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester (body) + 150g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.