Prana Summit Capri Plus - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Go deep in Warrior II or finally hold a headstand. Stretchy fabric lets you flow through Vinyasas unimpeded and wicks moisture away from your skin when you work up a sweat. The wide waistband stays put through inversions and twists.
- Stretchy nylon and spandex blend allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light rain.
- Wide Chakara knit waistband holds the pants snugly in place.
- Pockets have stitch details and shirring for an eye-pleasing look.
- Mid-rise, standard fit.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.