A warm flannel that adds a layer of wool insulation between you and the elements. A Scandinavian take on the classic Canadian shirt-jac, the Canada Wool Padded jacket uses a warm recycled wool blend and a natural insulation to keep you comfortable when out in the cold. Part of Fjallraven’s Singi family, a line that reflects their commitment to creating functional and durable trekking clothing.
- Recycled wool and polyester blend is warm, durable and wicks away moisture.
- lavalan® insulation is a blend of Swedish wool and biodegradable fibres derived from cornstarch, for an easily washable, natural insulation.
- Panels of rugged G-1000 Eco on elbows and shoulders.
- High collar offers an extra layer of protection from the elements.
- Snap down front placket, pockets and cuff adjustment.
- Dual handwarmer pockets and a single chest pocket leave plenty of room for small essentials.
- Sleeves roll-up easily when it’s time to get to work, or you need to cool down.
- Comfort fit leaves room for other layers to be worn underneath without restricting movement.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.