Hoka One One Speedgoat Mid Waterproof Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These high-top trail shoes want nothing more than to get splattered in rain and mud. A moulded ankle collar and waterproof insert wrap around your feet to protect them from slop on the trail. With an ultra-cushioned midsole, your knees will thank you when your day is done. Plus, a gnarly tread gives you much-needed traction on slick or slimy tracks.
- Mid-cut design protects the ankle and provides extra support on rugged terrain.
- Moulded collar moves flexibly for a natural feel.
- Skyshell® waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry from below.
- Oversized EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning under each impact.
- Wide platform improves stability on the ground.
- Vibram® Megagrip 5mm lugs dig into the trail.
- Multi-directional grip improves traction in all directions.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.