Sometimes a little extra core warmth is all you need. Packed with recycled down under a light polyester shell, it's a versatile layer that's totally cozy anywhere you find adventure. It's perfect for cool weather hikes, cold commutes or frosty campsites. And teamed up with your favourite shell, it's equally ready to shut down the shivers on cold ski days.
- 30 denier recycled polyester shell with DWR sheds light precipitation and cuts the wind.
- 600 fill power recycled down provides breathable and compressible insulation.
- Adjustable hood is fully insulated with recycled down.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly with a glove-friendly pull.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.