When the clouds look menacing, zip up the City Storm Parka. Baffles stuffed with 700-fill-power down sit under a Performance Standard shell treated with DWR. It all works together to protect you from foul weather and deep winter cold. Long length, a detachable hood, and storm cuffs help you wrap up to fight the elements, while deep pockets give you a place to stuff your phone, gloves and scarf.
- DH2No® Performance Standard nylon (35% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining 15-denier recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation is 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (reclaimed from down products).
- Box baffles keep insulation in place, preventing cold spots.
- Detachable hood stuffed with down keeps warmth in; two-way drawcord cinches down for blustery weather
- 2-way zipper with wind flap.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 2 welted pocket, all lined with brushed micro-jersey; roomy zippered interior chest pocket.
- Waist cinch can be accessed through the front pocket; cord is routed for easy adjustability
- Functional storm cuffs protect from cold rain and snow
- Above knee length is 38 inches in back.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||700 fill-power recycled goose and duck down blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.