Patagonia Yosemite Falls Trench - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
City style with waterproof-breathable protection to keep you dry when the sky starts falling. The Yosemite Trench is a modern take on an everyday rain jacket, with clean lines and contemporary tailoring to stop incidental splashes. The full hood and generous length provide coverage from heavy rain and wet snow, and it's designed specifically to pair up with certain Patagonia layers for added warmth that fits seamlessly together.
- Soft and supple 2-layer H2No® waterproof-breathable recycled polyester repels moisture.
- Adjustable hood stays put and has a glued brim to keep rain and snow off your face.
- Front zipper has a storm flap with hidden snaps.
- Zippered and welted handwarmer pockets.
- Internal zippered pocket.
- Special attachment tabs let you pair it with the Patagonia Fiona Parka or Patagonia Nano Puff Parka (not included) for complete coverage in the elements.
- Above-the-knee length.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.