Smartwool Intraknit Merino 250 Thermal 1/4 Zip Top - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This item is only available online and is not available in stores.
Merino is standard issue for next to skin insulation. It works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where you want it. This heavier-weight zip top has seamless knit-in ventilation panels and articulation so you can perform at a high level in very cold weather without sacrificing comfort.
- Mid-weight merino wool wicks fast to keep you dry, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Intraknit zoned construction puts insulation and ventilation where you need it most.
- Body-mapped articulation ensures unrestricted movement.
- Slim fit hugs your body for easy layering.
- Seamless knitting produces less waste than traditional cut-and-sew methods.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|