For cool days and casual wandering, this field-coat inspired jacket has a thick fleece lining to fend off icy breezes. The durable canvas fabric sheds light rain and makes it easy to brush off stray dirt from lively dog walking sessions.
- Made of organic cotton and polyester canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body and collar lined with soft, high-pile, silky polyester fleece (35% recycled). Sleeve lining is recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Sleeves insulated with 60g Thermolite polyester (92% recycled).
- 2 top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmer pockets.
- Cropped, boxy silhouette.
- High-hip length.
- Regular fit for easy layering.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.