Smartwool Smartloft 120 Vest - Men's
- Available prices $209.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Conquer the elements in a wind-resistant insulated vest. Panelled for optimal performance, the front and back of this zip-up vest is made from weather-resistant nylon and insulated with quilted merino wool to keep your core warm. In the shoulders and sides, merino wool with a bit of stretch gives you exceptional movement and temperature regulation. Plus, it has antimicrobial properties for when you really work up a sweat.
- Shell is made of wind-resistant nylon, with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Insulated with lightweight Smartloft®, a blend of recycled merino wool and polyester for warmth without bulk that keeps you warm even when wet.
- Shoulders and sides are made from stretchy merino wool, polyester and elastane.
- Flap on the back of the front zipper cuts out the cold.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 internal drop-in pockets, and 1 zippered chest pocket with a media port to soundtrack your adventures.
|Lining/backer||Merino wool + polyester|
|Insulation||120g/sq. m merino wool and polyester blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|