Ready to roam, the Patagonia Mojave Trails Jacket is a packable, skookum layer for damp, cold days. It has a soft inner lining and a deep hood that's insulated to add warmth. The highly stuffable polyester insulation traps heat and stops wind. It's lighter in the sleeves to let you move freely.
- Made of recycled nylon shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block moisture
- Lined with soft polyester fleece.
- Insulated with 60-gram THERMOLITE® polyester (92% recycled). 40-gram insulation in the sleeves adds mobility.
- Adjustable hood is fully insulated.
- Cuffs are trimmed with spandex.
- Front pockets have snap closures, zippered chest pocket.
- Adjustable hem for maximum weather protection.
- Hip length.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
|Fabric content||100% recycled nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|