Patagonia Isthmus Quilted Shirt Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A nice touch on a cold day, the Isthmus Quilted Shirt gives a nod to old-world style, with corduroy detailing and quilted lines. A DWR finish sheds light precipitation and keeps moisture and birch sap from soaking into the surface. Wear it on its own or add layers underneath for a versatile, do-all piece that just works.
- Fabric is recycled nylon with DWR finish to provide light protection against the elements.
- Lined with polyester high-pile fleece through the core.
- Insulated with 60g polyester Thermolite that's 92% recycled.
- Tonal corduroy collar.
- Front pocket with a snap-close flap.
- Elasticed cuffs keep out the cold.
- Centre back length is 29in.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.