A waterproof-breathable layer for days that shift from blue skies to grey. If the clouds start dropping rain or wet snow, the 2-layer shell keeps every drop of moisture out and warm insulation keeps your heat in. A smooth polyester tricot mesh lining wicks moisture and glides over layers. The adjustable hood provide exceptional coverage and a further layer of storm-worthy protection.
- Made of 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof breathable nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex solid plain weave.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased weather resistance and durability.
- Insulated with warm 100g Thermolite synthetic insulation with 92% recycled content.
- 2-way waterproof front zipper has an internal storm flap to seal out wind driven rain.
- Removable hood with 60g Thermolite insulation, 2-way adjustment and visor
- Cozy brushed jersey-lined collar.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Dual-adjust drawcords at hem and interior waist seal in heat.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier nylon|
|Lining/backer||22-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|