When the forecast call for a little of everything, the Lone Mountain 3-in-1 is straightforward solution. By itself, the waterproof-breathable H2No® shell shrugs off showers and blocks rude winds. Add the nicely insulated inner layer when you need core warmth for mountain or town weather. It's insulated with a soft, efficient layer of THERMOLITE® polyester and lined in fleece through the body, with smooth taffeta in the arms.
- External layer attaches to insulated layer via solid zippers and snaps at the cuffs and collar.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof breathable outer shell with DWR finish and fully welded seams.
- Shell hood and sleeves are lined in polyester taffeta to slide easily over layers.
- Hood has 2-way adjustments.
- Fully welded seams keep the promise of waterproofness.
- Shell has an exterior storm flap, interior wind-flap closure and zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar.
- Inner jacket uses recycled polyester (70% recycled) and is lined with smooth polyester fleece (70% recycled); sleeves are lined with recycled polyester taffeta.
- Diamond quilt pattern secures 60g ThermoLite polyester (92% recycled) in body and 80g ThermoLite polyester insulation in the sleeves.
- Shell has one headphone compatible chest pocket, and 2 hand pockets.
- Zip-out jacket has 2 handwarmer pockets lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey.
- Snap closes at wrists.
- Shell has an adjustable hem for maximum weather protection.
- Hip length.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||3-in-1 jacket system|