Patagonia Jackson Glacier Jacket - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This deeply insulated jacket provides a haven from winter wind and cold. 700-fill-power down is kept in place with unique, stitchless, glued baffles that increase water repellency. A water repellent treatment prevents the flakes from melting into the fabric, and a full stand-up collar provides a 360-degree baffle to protect your neck and chin from gusts.
- 2-layer recycled polyester shell has a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Insulated with 700-fill-power high-loft premium traceable duck down.
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth.
- Stand-up collar covers your neck.
- Water resistant, 2-way zip with a wind flap.
- Insulated handwarmer pockets have hidden zips and brushed polyester jersey lining, internal zippered pocket.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||700 fill-power recycled goose and duck down blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.