Light enough to pack into a remote backcountry lake, the Twist inflatable kayak fits in a nylon bag about the size of a sleeping bag stuff sack. It's made without PVC, and uses only natural rubbers, so it will slip back more quietly into the earth when you're through using it. Designed for solo paddlers exploring sheltered, calm waters. The removable seat has an adjustable backrest to suit paddlers of different sizes.
- Made of Nitrylon rip-stop polyester coated with natural rubbers for great air retention.
- Contains no PVC (polyvinyl chloride), and the world is slightly better for it.
- High-quality, bayonet-style valves control 3 separate chambers. It can be paddled to shore in the unlikely event that a chamber starts to lose air.
- Includes a substantial, removable tracking fin.
- Gear bungees behind the seat.
- Rated for Class I rivers. Great for flatwater, lake or shoreline paddling.
- Includes a nylon bag for transport.
- Includes a repair kit, valve adapter and foot pump.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||2.6m (8ft. 6in.)|
|Packed dimensions||53 x 36 x 18cm (21 x 14 x 7in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|