Lighter than most single inflatable kayaks, this tandem option lets you bring a friend. The 3-chamber design keeps you afloat and offers security in the (unlikely) event of one chamber starting to lose air. Rated for Class I rivers it’s great for flat water, lakes or shoreline paddling. For backpacking trips, it packs up small and has plenty of storage space for your kit while paddling.
- Made of Nitrilon rip-stop polyester coated with natural rubbers for great air retention.
- Contains no PVC (polyvinyl chloride), and the world is slightly better for it.
- High-quality, bayonet-style valves control 3 separate chambers. It can be paddled to shore in the unlikely event that a chamber starts to lose air.
- Includes a substantial, removable tracking fin.
- Gear bungees behind the seat.
- Rated for Class I rivers. Great for flatwater, lake or shoreline paddling.
- Includes a nylon bag for transport.
- Includes a repair kit, valve adapter and foot pump.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||3.6m (11ft. 10in.)|
|Packed dimensions||53 x 36 x 20cm (21 x 14 x 8in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|