Kodiak Marcia Arctic Grip Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Serious winter functionality. Seriously good looks. This warm, waterproof boot boasts a salt-repelling, full-grain leather upper and a cozy wool/polyester lining that's perforated to maintain a nice inner climate. The outsole is made from Vibram® Arctic Grip™, an amazingly grippy rubber compound that provides remarkable winter traction, even on sheer ice. A block heel and contrast padded wool collar up the style factor.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof construction with SaltShield treatment to repel stains.
- Comfortable felted wool padded collar.
- 200g synthetic insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Breathable wool/polyester lining.
- Removable contoured insole is perforated for improved breathability.
- Durable ABS heel.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ outsole provides unparalleled traction on ice, even in the most extreme winter conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
|Lining material||Wool and polyester|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|