Timberland Original 6" Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A union of strength and environmental consciousness. With anti-fatigue footbeds for people who spend long days on their feet, recycled materials, and soles built to last, these Timberland Original Boots are made with a long-term outlook.
- Full-grain leather upper is produced at a Leather Working Group’s (LWG) Silver-rated tannery.
- Laces are made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Breathable linings are made with 50% recycled plastic bottles.
- Removable footbeds provide all-day comfort and support.
- Durable outsoles are made with 15% recycled rubber.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|