Classically styled field boots that are ready for treks through the city, or the backcountry. Timberland’s Field Trekker boots are inspired by regimental kit, but come loaded with Timberline technology for comfort and warmth all year round.
- Waterproof leather comes from a leather tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices.
- TimberDry™ waterproof breathable membrane lets your feet breath while keeping them dry, and it is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® Eco synthetic insulation light, efficient and composed of 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Rubber rand provides your boots and your feet an extra layer of protection.
- OrthoLite® footbed absorbs shock and allows the foot to breath.
- SensorFlex™ comfort system protects your feet from uneven terrain and keeps traction levels high.
- Chunky Gripstick™ rubber sole keeps you anchored.
- Silver-Rated Tannery: One or more major components in this item use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Brushed polyester|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|