Steep ice one day, hard dry tooling the next. The updated Dart Crampons feature modular front points that can be configured to short or long mono-points, dual-point, or asymmetrical dual-point depending on what you're climbing on a given day. The lightweight horizontal frame keeps your boot sole close to the ice for precise placements and sensitivity when edging or working your way past aerated ice.
- Modular front points allow you to configure crampons to your climb.
- Secondary points are swept forward to add stability on funky formations.
- Third row of teeth are inclined backward for purchase when backstepping.
- Front points can be replaced when worn out.
- Leverlock FIL binding system has a toe bail wire with 3 positions to accommodate all sole thicknesses. Can be adjusted to fit asymmetric technical boots.
- Heel bail design with thumb catch is easy to remove.
- Medium linking bar (provided) fits boots sizes 34 to 44.
- Anti-snow plates included.
- Fits boots with toe and heel welts.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.