Indygena Yuravani Parka - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $349.97 $349.97
- Original price $499.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Made to keep you warm during frigid Canadian winters. Designed in Montreal (where they know cold) this coat stands up to serious temperatures. It's waterproof, windproof and insulated with plush down for days when it dips down to -30°C. The fluid, silky fabric has an interior ciré finish to block the gaps between fibres and prevent down shift, so you stay warm all winter.
- Nylon face fabric is silky smooth with a subtle sheen.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed water and snow.
- Insulated with 800-fill power white duck down that's sourced under the Responsible Down Standard.
- Fixed adjustible hood and tall collar to nestle into.
- 2-way zipper opens from the bottom so you can sit down easily.
- Removable leather zipper pull.
- Inside zippered pocket.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Articulated sleeves leave you free to move.
- Modern scooped silhouette (centre back length is 37in. and centre front length is 33.5in.).
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|