Indygena Skyla Pullover - Women's
- Available prices $295.95
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This item is only available online and is not available in stores.
Take on blustery cold-season days in a stylish top. Shaped, curved seams and subtle details give the Skayla Pullover the unequalled polish of Indygena's winter pieces.
- Made of lightweight windproof fabric with a DWR finish.
- Indygena uses C6 short-chain fluocarbon finish that generates less impact on the environment compared to DWR long-chain finishes.
- 80g PRIMALOFT® GOLD insulation is compressible and light.
- YKK front zip.
- Shaped hem and cuffs.
- Handwarmer pockets with zips, kangaroo pockets closes with snaps.
- Subtle reflective details.
- Back length is 27.5 inches.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.