The North Face Etip Gloves - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Wrap your hands in a layer of lightweight fleece to protect them from chills during cold-season runs. The palm side is fully conductive for use with your phone or music player. Silicone dots ensure it won't slip out of your hand.
- Polyester and elastane fleece is warm and breathable.
- Touchscreen-compatible palm and fingers let you use your smartphone without getting cold fingers.
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps your hands in a natural relaxed position.
- 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- Silicone grippers on palm for a secure grip.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.