Forget about cold hands on the track or the trail. The Gore CloseFit running gloves are made with a premium 3-layer shell for weather protection and a soft, fleecy liner to stave off chills. The full palm-side is touchscreen compatible so you can flip from one song to the next.
- Made of durable polyester with a Gore-Tex Infinium™ laminate for complete windproofness.
- Brushed polyester lining on back of hand adds a layer of warmth.
- Touchscreen compatible soft shell on palm and all 5 fingers.
- Silicone dot print on palm provides secure grip.
- CloseFit construction with articulated patterning.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|