Reima Idea Softshell Dirt Repellent Pants - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
If you have kids that seem to attract dirt (and dust and mud), then these pants could save you some laundry. They have a Teflon EcoElite® finish that repels water and dirt. They're also waterproof for bike rides, field trips or camping weekends where the weather might not be perfect but staying dry is key.
- Made of polyester with elastane for stretch and polyurethane lamination.
- Teflon EcoElite® finish helps keep grit from the outdoors off.
- Fleece on the inside feels nice.
- Zipper fly.
- Inner waist adjustment to get the right fit.
- Slim cut (handy for bike riding).
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.