A versatile day pack that's equally at home on mountain trails and city streets. Rugged fabric, comfortable suspension and attachment points for trekking poles and ice axe are ideal for technical day hikes. The minimalist exterior and neutral colours blend in with urban environments. Carry-on sizing and an internal security pocket ready it for adventures abroad.
- High-tenacity nylon fabric.
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Lightweight webbing waistbelt.
- Thermoformed, hydrophobic back panel enhances air flow.
- Top access with zip closure.
- Zippered top pocket with key clip.
- Internal security pocket stores your valuables.
- Hydration system-compatible, with an internal clip to suspend bladder and passage for drink tube.
- Side pockets fit 1L bottles or trekking poles.
- Dual daisy chains on front panel with bungee clips to secure trekking poles.
- Compression straps (two on each side) reduce pack volume.
- Attachment point for a single axe.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.