Featuring the durable build and sleek design Arc'teryx is known for, the Brize 32 is a versatile day pack that's equally at home on alpine ridges and city streets. Rugged nylon fabric, comfortable suspension and attachment points for trekking poles and ice axe make it ideal for extended day hikes. A clean, minimalist exterior helps it blend in with the urban environment for your day-to-day, while carry-on sizing and an internal security pocket make it a great choice for adventures abroad.
- Rugged high-tenacity nylon fabric.
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Lightweight padded hipbelt.
- Thermoformed, hydrophobic back panel enhances air flow.
- Top access with zip closure.
- Zippered top pocket with key clip.
- Internal security pocket stores your valuables.
- Hydration system-compatible, with an internal clip to suspend bladder and passage for drink tube.
- Side pockets can carry 1L bottles or trekking poles.
- Dual daisy chains on front panel with bungee clips to secure trekking poles.
- Four compression straps (two on each side) help reduce pack volume.
- Attachment point for a single ice or mountaineering tool.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.